Sunday, February 3, 2013

Father/Daughter Day


Today, Tony got the opportunity to hold Harper again- two days in a row with Miss Harper. I was holding my breath hoping that Harper would have a good day with her breathing. I know she worries both of us, but Tony especially worries about his little girl and it’s hard on him when she has bad days. Today, thankfully, was a good day for Miss Harper.  They enjoyed their time together; Tony said she made little cooing noises at him and was smiling at him. Tony better watch out or that little girl is going to have him wrapped around her finger (I think it may already be happening). I am so happy to report that Harper loved her time with her dad and did well with her breathing!

Meanwhile, Jack and I were nursing and snuggling. Something happened with Jack today that hasn’t happened in days, he had some breathing problems. Normally he’s the easy breather, but he was doing a lot of periodic breathing (where he’d breathe and then hold his breath and then pant to try and catch up on his breathing). It was a little scary because I just am not used to Jack having this problem. I hope it was because he was in such a deep sleep and this isn’t a habit. After waking from his nap, Jack got a bath. The jury is still out on whether he’ll take after his mom and not like baths, or take after his dad and enjoy the water. We shall see. Picture of the day goes to Jack Man in the tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment