Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Just a quick note from our  clean little man who enjoyed his bath today. It's amazing to me that this is the same little guy I first learn to bathe in the NICU. I remember the first bath I gave was under the supervision of a nurse and an occupational therapist who walked me through every motion. I was so scared that I would forget something, or not support Jack's head the whole time, or have him in the tub too long (the first few baths were supposed to be right around 5-6 minutes total).

Tonight when I looked at this little guy staring back at me, it made me realize just how far we've all come as a family. So, I thought I'd share this picture along with a reminder of what he looked like during those first few baths... Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment