Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Tony!

Today Tony turns 32; happy, happy birthday to my wonderful husband. He has been great this year with all of new adventures and I sincerely hope that this will be an amazing year for him.

Tony and I have been spliting gym time because having both kids at the gym proved to be a little more difficult than we thought it would. So, tonight was Tony's night at the gym and I got to spend some quality time with the kiddos. We had some quick bottles, signed birthday cards for dad, and then we went on a walk with Abby.

The pictures of the day come from our walk and also from our feeding time. When we feed the kids, we sit in a big high back chair in our living room. I realized today that the chair is big enough for all three of us: me, Harper, and Jack. Jack is pretty good at holding his head up now, so I can sit him in the corner of the chair facing me and talk to him while I hold Harper or while I help Harper sit up.  We spent about an hour sitting in the chair talking and smiling at each other- the three of us. I never thought I could have so much fun with two little ones just sitting in a chair and then I realized that it won't be very long before the three of us can't fit in the chair together and this day, and these moments will just be a memory. It's times like these that make me realize how thankful I should be to have such a happy little family and times like these that make me so happy to have this blog so I can look back and remember all the little things that passed by so quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment