Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekend Adventures


I am a day behind in my blogging, please forgive me and let me relay our weekend run down:

This weekend was the first time Tony and I have had both kids with no help overnight; it’s been crazy and we’ve had our fair share of screaming moments (both the kids screaming, and us wanting to scream in return), but we also have had our fair share of laughter and sweet moments with the kids this weekend. I wouldn’t trade it.

Saturday:
The kids were 3 months old on Saturday. We celebrated with: a trip to the gym to watch the Open WOD, naps for everyone, and pictures in the “feeding chair”. I hope that I will get better with the pictures as the months go by; we are so thankful to have both the kids home so we could get a picture of them together to mark their three months.

Sunday:

We celebrated Easter today by loading up the truck and heading over to my mom and dad’s. We were the Collett circus: two kids in the back with a dog in the middle, and bags and packs galore. We had fun spending time with our family and seeing everyone, eating lots of great food, and celebrating Easter. Enough with the talk, here are some pictures of our adventure.  Happy Easter, everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment