Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day and Other Updates

I want to start off by wishing my Dad, Tony's Dad, my Grandpa, and my wonderful husband a very Happy Father's Day!  I hope they all had a great day.

Our house has been walking on eggshells for the past three days, holding our breaths when Harper ate- praying and willing her to take that bottle and...so far, she has. I was her primary feeding handler the past few days; today was the first time she let Tony feed her since Tuesday and I was overjoyed that she did. We've gone back to feeding her every 3 hours around the clock and being the only one who could feed her made for a couple of long nights. I did manage to get 17 ounces in her yesterday (she should take 18 ounces ideally, but sometimes she was only taking 11) and I was so proud of Harper. I know that she is in pain when she eats, and I hope that Tuesday we can get some much needed help.


Alright, enough with Harper's eating issues- let's get to the fun stuff.  Here are the pictures that I missed up loading these past few days. I hope you enjoy!

Visiting Dad at work and having lunch with him
 Trying out our new favorite play place- the living room floor


Hanging out with Uncle Tanner



Meeting little Emmy and visiting with Mimi and Papa too


 Trying out the Bumbo chairs while Harper tells Jack what to do
Jack trying rice cereal for the first time...I think it was a hit.


Checking out Pop's new car
Taking LOTS of naps
Finally, a few Father's Day shots




Happy Father's Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment