Thursday, August 29, 2013

Big Girl

As promised, here are some pictures of Harper that show just how much she's grown. Tony and I are so thankful- more than we can put into words- that Harper has been eating much better. She has acquired a taste for baby food and now sits in her high chair with her mouth open like a baby bird waiting for the next spoonful.  I was eating an apple for a snack and Harper crawled into my lap to investigate what I was doing. I let her touch the apple and the next thing I knew, she was trying to put the whole thing her mouth. After an initial confused look, Harper started sucking on the apple to get the juice; my snack turned into "bite for Mom, bite for Harper"-oh happy day, she wants to try new things!

Here are the side by sides of Harper. The first picture was taken in June and the second picture was taken today. Look at how much hair she has now!

Grow, grow little girl- your Momma and Daddy can't wait to see what you'll do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment