Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Great Way to Start the Week

My little ones are doing great and I wanted to brag on both of them a little bit.
Jack:
-cough is almost gone
-slept 12 hours Sunday night
-big smiles all day on Monday
-sat up by himself a few times
-did great at sister's therapy appointment







Harper:
-ate one bottle overnight and then slept until 9:30 am
-rolled and practiced her rocking getting ready to crawl
-had a great therapy appointment
-ate an ounce total of formula for the therapist from a bottle, syringe, and spoon
-came home from the therapist and ate a 4 ounce bottle without a fuss
-ate 19 ounces total yesterday (remember when she was only eating 10?)


Both the kids were good at the gym and played well last night and had fun getting baths. We just had such a good Monday that I thought I should document it so I can remember this when we have a bad Monday.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment