Friday, May 24, 2013

Uncle Tanner is Home!

The kids have been having a great week hanging out with Mimi and Nana. It's so nice to know that the kids are in good hands while Durinda is on vacation and I'm glad the Grandmas are having fun and getting to bond with their newest grandbabies.

In fact, when I came home yesterday, Jack, Mimi, and Nana were playing while Harper was napping, and Jack was just smiling and laughing- it was adorable. I have a video of it; I'll have to figure out how to upload it- too cute.

The other exciting news is that Uncle Tanner is home from college for the summer. He finished with his finals and drove Colorado to Texas straight through. We are so thankful he made it home safely and I am so glad we'll get to spend some time with him this summer. He has a job that is going to be taking him all over the Metroplex, so I'm hoping he might find himself in our neck of the woods every once in a while.

Here's a quick picture I shot of the kids with their uncle yesterday. Tanner came over to see them and was trying to take a nap- silly Uncle Tanner, there's no napping for adults at our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment