Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Revisited

On Mother's Day the Collett Family Circus packed up and went to Arlington for the day. Not only did we take the kiddos, but Abby came along too. I was very proud of us; we got up at 6:30 and managed to get everyone fed, dressed, and out the door by 9.

We had a great day in Arlington! The twins got to meet their Great Grandparents and see their Nana, Pop, Granny, Aunt Becky and Uncle Rex. I was so glad Grandpa and Mama Reba finally got to hold the kids and love on them. We took lots of pictures of the family and I've finally got them uploaded to share. 
I had a wonderful first Mother's Day thanks to my family and to my wonderful husband and kids. I got some awesome new running shoes, a beautiful new wallet and a gift certificate for a much needed massage. Most of all, I got a day to spend with people that I love very much and I got to snuggle with my son and daughter and our four legged child- that's a successful day in my book!







No comments:

Post a Comment