Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ruffles and Lazy Boys

After seeing the horrific images coming out of Oklahoma today, I have to pause and thank the Lord for my two precious little ones. I don't know why things happen when they do, and this has certainly served as a reminder that there is no promise of tomorrow. Holding these babies close to me and smelling their sweet skin and kissing their foreheads has only made me realize how lucky we truly are.

So I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of the twins on this rainy day that reminded me of the little things I may forget about years down the road- the little things that I take for granted. Here is my chance to stop and give thanks for...

A little tooshie with ruffles











who sleeps in funny positions










and her big brother relaxing in his new chair













This is what I'm thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment