Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Baby Steps

Well, I think it's official- we have a little walker! Harper has been practicing taking a step or two, and last night she strung together three steps and then four. Harper has been walking between me and Tony reaching her arms out to us as she took those fateful steps. Yesterday, however, she walked from the couch to me and then from me to the toy bin, and today Durinda said she let go and took a few steps across the floor by herself. I love the look of accomplishment on her face when she reaches her destination. I can't wait to see what that girl does next.

Jack is still working on his walking, but he can stand on his own for quite a while without falling, and earlier this week he was even showing off his dancing skills balanced all by himself. I know that once Harper starts to really take off, Jack won't be far behind.

Sorry for the quick post, things at our house have been hectic lately. Tony sprained his ankle last night and is in a walking boot- hopefully it will heal quickly. He is also still on the search for a job, so any prayers you are willing to send our way, we will definitely take them- thank you.

More pictures of the little ones to come- as soon as we can catch a good walking picture in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment