Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Milk Bank Feature

A month or so ago I was asked to speak at the annual luncheon for the Mother's Milk Bank of North Texas. I shared our family's story about the birth of Harper and Jack, their time in the NICU, and the donor milk they received. I also talked about my experience as a donor and urged others to become donors as well. It was a great time, and I felt good being able to give back to an organization that helped us so much. I was approached two weeks ago about being featured on the Milk Bank's blog; I agreed to a phone interview and I'm going to include the link to the piece that was written after the interview. Even though I didn't write it, I'm pretty proud of it, and I'm even more proud of these two little ones; they are my little miracles and they are the reason I donated- to give back in their honor.

Here's the link so you can read the blog :)

http://www.texasbreastfeeding.org/moms-connect-melissa-collett/



No comments:

Post a Comment