Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Anniversary

A quick Harper update: I was leaving work this afternoon when I saw I had gotten a text from Durinda. I saw the actual text before the picture came through: "Look who climbed up onto the fireplace hearth! She used the pile of towels as a step!" (note- we had a couple of towels out to wipe Abby's paws because of the rain and we, apparently, left them too close to the fireplace). So, here's our little girl in action. I think she's going to be our daredevil...

In other Collett news, 7 years ago today Tony and I tied the knot and thus began our crazy, beautiful life together. Happy 7th Anniversary to a great dad and a wonderful husband; I don't know what we would do without you.  Also, a big thanks to our wonderful family and friends for helping us celebrate 7 years ago, and for supporting us still today.  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment