Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

What a difference a week makes. Last weekend, Tony and I were taking care of a very sick boy and juggling middle of the night feedings again. This weekend, Tony and I chased around two very active, smiling kiddos. I am so thankful that our house is back to "normal"and that little man is feeling so well that he was standing on his own playing today. I helped him pull up, but he kept himself up and played; they're both getting so big.
Saturday, the kids and I went to Arlington so I could get my haircut and Jack and Harper could see Nana, Pop, and Great Granny. Here's a picture of Harper having fun with Granny. She would squeal and grin when Granny talked to her. Jack also has a good time in Arlington and especially enjoyed swinging in the swing while we ate lunch.
The weather was beautiful on Sunday and we took advantage of it. Jack was up around 6:30 and he and I sat out on the back porch while he ate his morning bottle. The breeze was cool and I wrapped him up in a blanket so we could enjoy the sunrise. Abby was just beside herself that she had company on her morning yard patrol and she was even more excited when we decided to take a family walk this afternoon. Tony and I made sure everyone had on hats and we headed out to soak up the sun. I am very much ready for fall and all the cool, crisp air that it will bring!

We also ran errands today and did things around the house. Here's a shot of Harper helping me fold clothes (and by "help" I mean that she took the folded laundry and unfolded it and threw it on the floor). Tony had some quailty time with the kiddos this weekend too. He managed to sneak in a nap with Harper and a good conversation with Jack.
 We also took baths tonight- Jack loves splashing around in the tub and trying to hit all the bubbles. Harper is starting to get some hair and when I took off her hooded towel tonight, this is what her hair looked like (I didn't touch it- just took the picture). 

We sign off tonight with big hopes for our Rangers tomorrow: Go Rangers! Beat the Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment