Friday, September 27, 2013

Feels So Good Feelin' Good Again

Jack and I are both finally feeling better; the stomach bug that had us down lasted a week and it was rough. Our poor little guy spent most of the week sleeping, fussing, and wanting to be held. We went through two bottles of Pedialyte and had a middle of the night feedings, but I am happy to report that Jack is currently playing on the floor smiling after finishing his last bottle. I am also back up and running after spending a few days living off of Sprite and crackers.

While Jack was resting, Harper was on the move. She learned so many new things this week, so I thought I'd just update in pictures. We are so happy our household is healthy again.
Checking on Jack when he was sick 
Nurse Harper
From sitting straight to standing by grabbing the playmat 
Walking from the door to the plant using the wall
Trying to clim into the chair with brother
Looking for toys at the bottom of the toy box





No comments:

Post a Comment