Monday, October 19, 2015

The Pictures Are Back!

A picture post to catch up on all the things we missed the past few weeks!

Harper and her many faces- this girl is 2 1/2 going on 3 and acts like she's the queen of everything, but then she comes up and tells you she loves you and snuggles in your lap and suddenly you forget the screaming fit she threw not 10 minutes ago. Here she is after eating dinner at one of her favorite restaurants she and Jack have named "the bear place"


 Enjoying a ride on the porch at "the bear place"


  A Saturday afternoon impromptu trip to the park while we were out running errands


 Some pictures from cousin Joel's baptism. Somehow we managed to get out of there without a single picture with Joel. :(



 Modeling new pajamas- so excited that it was starting to get cooler and we could wear pajama pants!

 Harper forgot to get George one night before bed....guess where he got to sleep!?!
 Hanging out with Daddy and showing off our Halloween pajamas (you can't see it, but Jack has Mickey dressed as Dracula on his shirt)

 My little selfie girl...


We went to get haircuts this week and got to see Nana and Pop




 They wore the kids out playing the backyard and H & J slept the whole way home


 Harper put on this outfit and decided her name was "Minnierella"- notice her "tiara" and "wand"

 Twins at dinner.
 My silly girl...

Saturday morning donuts with Daddy while Mom was out for a run; I can see this becoming a standing date


Hanging out with friends a neighborhood festival. I also got a great video of Jack coming down a bounce house slide, but I couldn't figure out how to upload it. Both kids did great at the festival and were worn out when we got home.


Playing with balloons from Dad's office tailgate party- too much fun to contain.


Such troopers while we shopped and ran errands Sunday afternoon.



We took the kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend- a great time was had by all...especially in the bounce house!


 That's all for tonight- I'll end with a picture of me reading bedtime stories to the kids. I'm always rushed to get the kids to bed, but this really is one of my favorite parts of the day. I'm sure it's a just a matter of time before they won't fit on my lap at the same time. I'll savor each moment while I can. Happy early Halloween from my little ghouls and goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment