Saturday, February 13, 2016

Three Year Olds

To say that I'm a little behind on this blog is quite the understatement and I promise I will get to the things we did in January, but first I have to take the time to celebrate my two little miracle babies turning 3 years old.

Three years old- wow!

I am speechless when I look at Harper and Jack and think about all they've overcome in such a short amount of time. We still have some weight to gain (Harper), but the kids got an A+ at their 3 year old well-check and I wanted to take this opportunity to give some updates on these growing little monkeys.

Jack:
Height- 37.5 inches (36%)
Weight- 29.8 lbs (63%)

Favorite Color- Orange
Favorite Toy- Mickey Mouse
Favorite Book- Goodnight, Darth Vader
Favorite Food- French Toast Sticks
Favorite Stuffed Animal- Petter Rabbit 
Favorite Song- the Notre Dame Fight Song
Favorite TV Show- Lion Guard/ Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Favorite Thing to Do-Play with Peter; Sword Fight


Harper:
Height- 35 inches (16 %)
Weight- 22.6 lbs (<3 p="">
Favorite Color- Yellow
Favorite Toy- Little People "All of them"
Favorite Book- Knuffle Bunny
Favorite Food- Macaroni and cheese
Favorite Stuffed Animal- Panda
Favorite Song- "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
Favorite TV Show- Doc McStuffins
Favorite Thing to Do- Play/ Color with markers

I am overjoyed that these two little ones are doing so well, playing so hard, laughing so loud, and making our lives so hectic, exhausting, joyous, and incredible.


Here's to you, Jack and Harper, my big three year olds, and all the adventures yet to come! Momma and Daddy love you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment