Thursday, October 30, 2014

22 Months Old

I know I said I'd post pictures from the Pumpkin Patch, and I looked up and somehow it was Thursday and now I'm finally sitting down to post the pictures. Incidentally, it is also the twins' 22 month birthday- I can't believe that they're 22 months old (just 60 days from the big 0-2).

So, here are some pictures of our cute little zebra and our fierce, growing lion at Trunk or Treat. 

The kids weren't too into the trick or treating part of the evening (they went to one car and got a few pieces of candy, but  that was about it). Harper didn't know what to think about all the kids zooming around, and Jack was too busy dancing to the music to care about the candy. I wish I had a good picture of him dancing, but he was too quick!


After the trick or treat portion, we went over to the pumpkin patch to check out the pumpkins and to meet up with the Sterlings. Jack liked the pumpkins and tried to pick a few up- Harper mostly used the pumpkins as a resting place because both kids really liked the freedom that the pumpkin patch brought. The kids ran all over the place and Tony I spent most of the time following around two little tails in and two little furry heads that bobbed in and out of the haystack maze, around the pumpkins and through the field.



The kids had a great time, capped off by seeing their friends Madeline and Braydon and playing with a cute little puppy. Harper spotted the dog and started doing her "woof woof" noises. Jack marched up to the puppy and said "Hiieee!"- too cute!


So there they are, our little ones that are growing up so fast right before our eyes- Happy 22 Months Jack and Harper, we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment