Sunday, September 14, 2014

Picture Post

Please forgive the picture post; Tony and I both competed in a Crossfit competition this weekend at our gym, Black Iron Crossfit, and we are wiped out. We did three workouts on Saturday in about 3 hours and we are still recovering. Tony did great and "didn't die" (which was his goal); my teammate and I exceeded my expectations and came in first place- we won the whole thing! I was pretty proud of myself and my partner, Joe. In celebration of our competition, Tony and I slept for 9 hours last night and I am looking forward to getting a solid 7 hours tonight.

Enjoy the pictures from the weekend!
Playing Together
Jack saying "calf" and pointing to his new discovery

Headband Harper
Playing with Abby


Harper playing trucks
Giving Abby a back scratch


Abby and her boys
Daddy and his kids


Sweet Harper Girl
Breakfast at the table





Dinner with friends
The girls hanging out


Harper trying out her old swing
Watching Daddy cook 

Making a tower
Knocking down the tower


Cookie break

Sibling love 

The best part about going to Costco

No comments:

Post a Comment